I published my book "Gather Your Tribe" with Green Ivy Publishing a couple of years ago. It was a painful process (like pulling teeth) to actually make it happen, because they rarely return phone calls or emails!

My main goal was to get my book out to the public in hopes of helping others through difficult times, especially a cancer diagnosis! I purchased many of my own books to donate and distribute for free. It has helped others, which is extremely rewarding, but now everything has come to a screeching halt because I'm fairly certain they've gone out of business!! On Amazon it just always says "temporarily out of stock." So, all in all, I was definitely scammed and ripped off!!

I'm grateful that I was able to publish my book, but it seems that now I'd have to start all over to republish it if I ever want to move forward in any way. Beyond disappointing!! At the very least, they should have been decent enough to at least inform us that they went out of business and offer advice on how to proceed.

I feel very bad for people who paid the fees and didn't even get their published book. That must be maddening!!

Review about: Green Ivy Publishing Publishing Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

There's a Facebook group for authors ripped off by Green Ivy...

...and a discussion here: