18 W 140 Butterfield Rd, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181, USA
2.2
Style and Design

Shame on all you nay-sayers!Like a family fight.

Our father (CEO of Green Ivy) was compassionate to pick us as his children and glorify us in publishing our words at one-third of the cost of self publishing. And what about that copyright cost. I wish he would talk to us though and for that I give him a C+ in business and PR. I give the COO as our mother as A+ because she made my book look like a work of art.

Of Green Ivy dies who would make our hard copies, and what the cost to us? I give the CFO as our brother an F for thinking he is a Trump and knows contracts (he should read Franchise Contracts or LLC Contracts). He wrote you one that gives 80% to you rather than 80% to the company or to our daddy like any CFO should. So let's all act like a family should and support Green Ivy and make a Win for our family a Win for ourselves, and a Win for our children knowing that a family can succeed.

In business it is known as a win. win, win. Company father, please get our sister (Eva) to talk to us again. She was very inspiring and the best truth sayer and PR Green Ivy could ever have!

You can't get blood out of a turnip - only two years of hurt. A. R.

Howard, proud author of "Hit and Run", a fiction novel about our border mess.Thank you father Green Ivy.

Reason of review: No contact response.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Green Ivy Publishing?

Comments

If you think getting *** by your father is normal, than you deserve what you get. I vote to take these crooks to court.

Wright City, Missouri, United States #1345696

Why support a company who refuse to not pay thier clients.

I am ready for court!!!!!

to Anonymous Clarksdale, Mississippi, United States #1345767

Me too.

South Sioux City, Nebraska, United States #1338001

You haven't been ripped off by robert Gray so called patent attorney.Like 425 other authors.

I know he's the owner because his name and his law firm the gray law group ltd are listed on the copyright for king cat's cafe under rights and permissions.Green ivy publishing is never mentioned.